Monday, June 20, 2016

My Top Five Favorite Cities(So Far)

The hardest part about being in graduate school is not being able to travel at the drop of a hat. I've been fighting the urge to book the next flight out of SFO for months but patience is a virtue. For the next two months I'll have to sit in class and daydream about my next adventure in January but who knows what surprises are in store for August. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Until then take a look at my top five favorite cities so far, in no particular order. Leave a comment letting me know some of your favorite cities. 


1. San Francisco, California, USA
Fort Funston, San Francisco, California 


2. Prague, Czech Republic
Old Town Hall, Prague, Czech Republic


 3. Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 
View of Melbourne from the steps of the Shrine of Remembrance


4. Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico
Playa Zicatela, Puerto Escondido


5. Budapest, Hungary
Chain Bridge, Budapest
Safe travels,
Cirrena

No comments:

Post a Comment