Monday, July 18, 2016

My Travel Bucket List

Vatican City

1. Treat my parents to their dream vacation

This will be half way done come January, I'm taking my mom to Europe!! I still need to do some research on what my dad's dream vacation is but it feels great to give back to them after all the unmeasurable things they've done for me. 

2. 30 countries by 30

I wanted to say 25 by 25 but that would only give me two years to get 15 countries and for some reason 20 over the next seven years seems more realistic...

3. Work Abroad

I am currently in school working on my masters degree in counseling psychology and would love to one day work abroad with MFS a.k.a Doctors Without Borders. This is very far in the future because you have to be licensed and I'm only in my first year of school but it is still my #LongTermGoal. For now I would love to be in Au Pair during my school breaks #MoreRealistic

4. Learn another language in a different country

I did have this opportunity in the past when I studied German in Vienna but I am sad to admit that I put very little effort into learning the language. This time I want to try with a language that I love and one that would be more useful for me in California. I have found a program in Cordoba, Argentina that looks amazing but if life were to take me to Brazil, South Korea, or back to Austria, I want to learn from my past and take full advantage of the opportunity. 

5. Visit the home of my ancestors

Last but certainly not least, I would love to one day visit the mother land, Africa, but for know I want to go to the home towns of my grandparents and do more research about their families. I want to go as far back on my family tree as possible but the hardest part now is choosing where to start.

Comment down below letting me know whats on your travel bucket list!

Safe travels,
Cirrena  

No comments:

Post a Comment